Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Introductions

Hello, welcome to our blog. A little bit about how our blog got started...

I had the privilege to be a member of a blog among some very talented artists, however after I posted my first post, the other bloggers decided that my content did not jive well with the overall feel of the blog. This was a bit of a disappointment, because I was excited to be a part of a blog which served the purpose of promoting local hip-hop artists. But I guess I see their point. I intended on bringing a critical perspective to hip-hop, which I could see as a barrier to increasing their fan base.

anyway, so a good friend (Etheline) and I decided to make our own blog.

Well I'm not even sure what our audience base will be like, but I suppose this is a start.


you bad badu, no one can do it badu like you do!


<3 Olives.

No comments: